What is VoIP?
VOIP is an acronym for Voice Over Internet Protocol, or in other words, phone service over the Internet.
A VoIP telephone solution transforms your telephone system into a Desktop Productivity Device, improving your communications and bringing your customers closer….
The benefits of VoIP Telephones are loud and clear
- Speed dial with the click of a mouse
Streamline business operations such as call centers and multi-location offices. VoIP connects automatically with your contacts, including your Microsoft Outlook contacts list, saving you time and making it easier than ever to manage your calls.
- Find your most important messages, instantly…visually
VoIP allows you to view, prioritize and even email your voice and fax messages. You’ll spend less time retrieving and wading through messages, and more time acting on them, improving communications within your company and with your customers.
- Minimize the complexity with your company’s technology and lower your network administration costs.
Never miss a critical call again. With VoIP you assign just one phone number per employee and incoming calls will find them, wherever and whenever they want to be found. Results include better access for customers, reduced phone tag, and cost reduction.
- Receive and forward faxes just like email
VoIP phone systems prevent scrambling for lost faxes or re-faxing a fax. You can redirect received faxes to any fax machine, send them as email, or save them to your hard drive.
- Face to face communication with video calling
Sometimes you just need to look someone in the eye. A VoIP Solution can allow you to turn a simple phone call into a video call allowing you to communicate face to face. A conversation is easier to understand when you can see gestures and expressions – improving your overall communications.
Key Elements in VoIP:
- A sound, stable network infrastructure with quality equipment.
- A stable, mature VoIP telephony system such as Cisco or NEC.
- A stable broadband service such as an AT&T T-1.
- A thoroughly prepared plan by qualified, experienced engineers to design and implement.
Interested in something different than a VoIP Telephone System?
Check out our small business phone systems or other items from Cisco or NEC.